Click here to go to the Brad News Store at CafePress.
Custom Search
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pixel Junk 1-4

I'm a fan of Pixel Junk Monsters and big fan of Pixel Junk Eden. I was happy to find out the other day about their new game. So far it doesn't have an official title, but they do have a contest asking some lucky fan to name it for them.

In this new game, you pilot this vehicle around in caverns and rescue people. The cool thing about it is you can blast rocks to move water and lava to help complete your mission. It looks really cool and I can't wait for this to come out. So check out the videos and feel free to let me know what you think in the comments section below. BTW, I don't know who made the music for the first video, but I love how they included lines from the most awesome commercial ever made.



No comments: