Click here to go to the Brad News Store at CafePress.
Custom Search
Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Uncharted 2 Multiplayer

If you haven't heard the good news, "Uncharted 2" will be coming with a multiplayer. I loved the first "Uncharted" game and think it was one of the most beautiful games I've ever played and it was really the first game that made me feel like I was playing in a movie. The voice acting was great and I cannot get enough of video games set in the jungle. Seriously, if you have a PS3 and have not played "Uncharted", then get off your butt and go rent it RIGHT NOW! The only drawback is that it didn't have a multiplayer mode. Well, now we'll be getting multiplayer.

I think it's a little early to tell if this will be good, or bad. I love Metal Gear Solid games, but Metal Gear Online just wasn't fun for me. To make a good multiplayer game, it has to be balanced right and it's sometimes hard to make a game that's made for a single player campaign and turn it into a multiplayer game. Still, I'll admit that I am exited about this. Here's some video from the Playstation Blog to wet your whistle.



No comments: